How have arts leaders helped the sector transform post-Covid?
We sat down with Head of Perrett Laver’s Arts Practice in the UK, Milly Smith, to discuss challenges facing the sector following the pandemic, how organisations are encouraging audiences to return to venues, and what lies ahead for the arts sector.
- Academic Medicine and Health Sciences
- Arts, Culture and Sport
- Chief Executive
- Global Chairs And Professors
- Global Development
- Health and Social Care
- Higher Education
- Higher Education and Research
- Industry Research and Development
- Philanthropy, Communications and Engagement
- Schools and Education Organisations
- Social Impact and Environment
- Vice Chancellor