To celebrate the upcoming summer of sports, we sat down with our Head of Sports Practice, Imogen Baird, to discuss her role at Perrett Laver, working with Sport England, and the barriers and opportunities to building inclusive sports leadership.
After an extensive global search, Rushda Majeed has been appointed Chief Programme Officer of the Bernard van Leer Foundation. In this role, she will oversee our programmes worldwide. Rushda joins Neil van der Meer who was appointed Chief Financial Officer at the beginning of this year.
- Academic Medicine and Health Sciences
- Arts, Culture and Sport
- Chief Executive
- Global Chairs And Professors
- Global Development
- Health and Social Care
- Higher Education
- Higher Education and Research
- Industry Research and Development
- Philanthropy, Communications and Engagement
- Schools and Education Organisations
- Social Impact and Environment
- Vice Chancellor