The Rugby Football Union (RFU) Council today ratified the appointments made by the RFU Board to appoint Tom Ilube CBE to become successor to Chair, Andy Cosslett and Polly Williams to take over as Independent Non-Executive Director from Helen Weir.
The Board of Governors of The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama is delighted to announce that Josette Bushell-Mingo OBE has been appointed as the incoming Principal of the School.
IOSH has appointed Dr Peter Bonfield OBE FREng as the new Chair of its Board of Trustees.
BHF have appointed Claire Sadler, Marketing Director at Direct Line, as our Executive Director of Marketing, Fundraising and Engagement.
- Academic Medicine and Health Sciences
- Arts, Culture and Sport
- Chief Executive
- Global Chairs And Professors
- Global Development
- Global Non-Profit
- Health and Social Care
- Higher Education
- Higher Education and Research
- Industry Research and Development
- Philanthropy, Communications and Engagement
- Schools and Education Organisations
- Vice Chancellor