Following the immense pressure felt at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Shivani Smith and Lucy Simpson outline what's next for the UK's resilient voluntary sector.
To mark World Mental Health Day, Trinity Willett, Senior Project Manager and co-chair of Perrett Laver’s Corporate Responsibility team shares her thoughts on how to support mental health in the workplace.
MAG is delighted to announce the appointment of a new chair and four new trustees, after more than doubling in size over five years. Julia Palca, the former chair of Macmillan Cancer Support, will become chair of MAG in October, succeeding current chair Karen Brown.
- Academic Medicine and Health Sciences
- Arts, Culture and Sport
- Chief Executive
- Global Chairs And Professors
- Global Development
- Health and Social Care
- Higher Education
- Higher Education and Research
- Industry Research and Development
- Philanthropy, Communications and Engagement
- Schools and Education Organisations
- Social Impact and Environment
- Vice Chancellor