Kate Gilmore has a remarkable record in human rights advocacy, having worked for some of the world’s most prominent human rights organisations. Last year, Kate joined International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) as the Chair of the Board of Trustees. We sat down with her to discuss her new role and her vision for the future of sexual and reproductive rights.
Professor Han Dolman is a leading Earth sciences professor, with years of scientific expertise on issues such as biogeochemical cycles and the atmosphere. We sat down with Han him to discuss his experiences, new role at the Royal Netherlands Institute of Sea Research (NIOZ) and his views on the climate crisis.
- Academic Medicine and Health Sciences
- Arts, Culture and Sport
- Chief Executive
- Global Chairs And Professors
- Global Development
- Health and Social Care
- Higher Education
- Higher Education and Research
- Industry Research and Development
- Philanthropy, Communications and Engagement
- Schools and Education Organisations
- Social Impact and Environment
- Vice Chancellor