With over 30 years’ experience in law, technology and business consulting with global firms such as EY, Sanjay Bhandari is an expert in innovation, technology and transformation.
The Rt Revd & Rt Hon Dr John Sentamu, the former Archbishop of York, will be the next Chair of the board of international development agency Christian Aid.
Staffordshire University is delighted to announce that Professor Martin Jones has been appointed as its next Vice-Chancellor and Chief Executive
Professor Jones, who currently holds the position of Deputy Vice-Chancellor at the University, will take up the post on January 1, 2022 following the retirement of Professor Liz Barnes CBE DL.
Birmingham City University has announced that experienced architect and educator Dr Matthew Jones has been appointed as its new Head of School for Architecture and Design.
- Academic Medicine and Health Sciences
- Arts, Culture and Sport
- Chief Executive
- Global Chairs And Professors
- Global Development
- Health and Social Care
- Higher Education
- Higher Education and Research
- Industry Research and Development
- Philanthropy, Communications and Engagement
- Schools and Education Organisations
- Social Impact and Environment
- Vice Chancellor