THE new junior school head at Notting Hill & Ealing High School is Kate Bevan, who will succeed the retiring Silvana Silva in September. With 17 years’ experience in primary education, Ms Bevan will lead the direction of Notting Hill & Ealing’s junior school, which was the Sunday Times Prep School of the Year in 2018.
By Arabella Chichester, Global Head, Non-Profits and Social Impact and Sophia Copeman, Partner, Non Profits and Social Impact.
Joanne Shaw will take up the role in November 2021 when Dame Mary Marsh’s term as the current Chair expires. The Board of Trustees plays a vital role in the life of the College.
- Academic Medicine and Health Sciences
- Arts, Culture and Sport
- Chief Executive
- Global Chairs And Professors
- Global Development
- Health and Social Care
- Higher Education
- Higher Education and Research
- Industry Research and Development
- Philanthropy, Communications and Engagement
- Schools and Education Organisations
- Social Impact and Environment
- Vice Chancellor