The Board of the ISI is delighted to announce the appointment of Vanessa Ward as Chief Inspector of the Independent Schools Inspectorate. Vanessa will also lead the organisation as Chief Executive Officer, a role which had previously been a separate post.
Dr Goel, a distinguished scholar with extensive achievements in research, teaching and leadership across both public and private sectors, will become the seventh president and vice-chancellor of the University.
He will join the Senior Management Team from January 2021.
I am delighted to announce that Clare alumna, Loretta Minghella OBE (1981), has been elected to serve as Clare’s next Master following Tony Grabiner’s retirement in October 2021.
- Academic Medicine and Health Sciences
- Arts, Culture and Sport
- Chief Executive
- Global Chairs And Professors
- Global Development
- Health and Social Care
- Higher Education
- Higher Education and Research
- Industry Research and Development
- Philanthropy, Communications and Engagement
- Schools and Education Organisations
- Social Impact and Environment
- Vice Chancellor