Dr Goel, a distinguished scholar with extensive achievements in research, teaching and leadership across both public and private sectors, will become the seventh president and vice-chancellor of the University.
He will join the Senior Management Team from January 2021.
I am delighted to announce that Clare alumna, Loretta Minghella OBE (1981), has been elected to serve as Clare’s next Master following Tony Grabiner’s retirement in October 2021.
- Academic Medicine and Health Sciences
- Arts, Culture and Sport
- Chief Executive
- Global Chairs And Professors
- Global Development
- Global Non-Profit
- Health and Social Care
- Higher Education
- Higher Education and Research
- Industry Research and Development
- Philanthropy, Communications and Engagement
- Schools and Education Organisations
- Vice Chancellor