The Chair of King’s College London Council, Lord Geidt is pleased to announce today that Professor Shitij Kapur has been appointed as the incoming President & Principal.
James Purnell has been appointed President & Vice-Chancellor of University of the Arts London, succeeding Sir Nigel Carrington in the role after seven years at the BBC, most recently as Director, Radio & Education.
Langley Park Learning Trust is delighted to announce the appointment of Sarah Lewis as their new Chief Executive Officer.
Sarah has been appointed following a rigorous recruitment process led by the executive search firm Perrett Laver, which attracted a large number of very high calibre candidates from across the education sector.
- Academic Medicine and Health Sciences
- Arts, Culture and Sport
- Chief Executive
- Global Chairs And Professors
- Global Development
- Health and Social Care
- Higher Education
- Higher Education and Research
- Industry Research and Development
- Philanthropy, Communications and Engagement
- Schools and Education Organisations
- Social Impact and Environment
- Vice Chancellor