Dr Catherine Duggan has been appointed as the new director of the University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business.
Dr Catherine Duggan, formerly the vice dean for strategy and research at the African Leadership University (ALU) in Rwanda and member of faculty at Harvard Business School, has been appointed as the new director of the University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business (UCT GSB).
CGIAR announced today the appointment of its inaugural CGIAR Executive Management Team (EMT), comprising three Managing Directors who are collectively charged with stewarding the creation of “One CGIAR” – a CGIAR that is a more unified and impactful partner for our funders, national research systems, the agricultural community, and global and regional agencies.
- Academic Medicine and Health Sciences
- Arts, Culture and Sport
- Chief Executive
- Global Chairs And Professors
- Global Development
- Health and Social Care
- Higher Education
- Higher Education and Research
- Industry Research and Development
- Philanthropy, Communications and Engagement
- Schools and Education Organisations
- Social Impact and Environment
- Vice Chancellor