Queen Mary University of London has appointed Professor Andrew Livingston as its new Vice-Principal (Research and Innovation).
We are delighted to announce that alongside specialist Partners, we are delivering the Diversity in Sport Leadership campaign, which will identify over 160 diverse board ready candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Academic Medicine and Health Sciences
- Arts, Culture and Sport
- Chief Executive
- Global Chairs And Professors
- Global Development
- Health and Social Care
- Higher Education
- Higher Education and Research
- Industry Research and Development
- Philanthropy, Communications and Engagement
- Schools and Education Organisations
- Social Impact and Environment
- Vice Chancellor