Doreen will take up the position of Director, Warwick Arts Centre on 1 September 2018.
Mark Burch has been named as the new Chair of the University of Brighton’s Board of Governors and will take up his new position on 3 September 2018.
The Governors of Repton School are delighted to announce the appointment of Mr Mark Semmence as the school’s 36th Headmaster.
The Guildhall School is delighted to announce the appointment of Orla O’Loughlin as Vice Principal & Director of Drama, beginning in January 2019.
- Academic Medicine and Health Sciences
- Arts, Culture and Sport
- Chief Executive
- Global Chairs And Professors
- Global Development
- Health and Social Care
- Higher Education
- Higher Education and Research
- Industry Research and Development
- Philanthropy, Communications and Engagement
- Schools and Education Organisations
- Social Impact and Environment
- Vice Chancellor