Malvern College is delighted to announce the appointment of a new Headmaster from April 2019.
Professor Dobbs will join the University in October 2018.
The University of Leicester has appointed Professor Edmund Burke as their new Deputy Vice-Chancellor..
Kellett School, The British International School in Hong Kong, appoints new Principal to start in the 2019-20 academic year
The Kellett Chair of the Board of Governors, Peter Goulston, announced the appointment of Mark Steed as Principal & CEO of Kellett School, The British International School in Hong Kong, to succeed Ann Mc Donald who retires after twenty-two years at the end of the 2018-19 academic year.
- Academic Medicine and Health Sciences
- Arts, Culture and Sport
- Chief Executive
- Global Chairs And Professors
- Global Development
- Health and Social Care
- Higher Education
- Higher Education and Research
- Industry Research and Development
- Philanthropy, Communications and Engagement
- Schools and Education Organisations
- Social Impact and Environment
- Vice Chancellor