The University of Nottingham has announced that Professor Shearer West has been appointed as its next President and Vice-Chancellor. Professor West will take up office in October 2017 following the retirement of the incumbent Vice-Chancellor Professor Sir David Greenaway. She will be the seventh Vice-Chancellor in the University’s history and the first woman in the role.
The Girls’ Schools Association (GSA) has appointed former head Vivienne Durham as its new Chief Executive with effect from 14 August 2017.
BEDFORD Modern School has announced Alex Tate as their new headmaster, who will join the school in September at the beginning of the new academic year.
- Academic Medicine and Health Sciences
- Arts, Culture and Sport
- Chief Executive
- Global Chairs And Professors
- Global Development
- Health and Social Care
- Higher Education
- Higher Education and Research
- Industry Research and Development
- Philanthropy, Communications and Engagement
- Schools and Education Organisations
- Social Impact and Environment
- Vice Chancellor