The Board of the Stockholm School of Economics has today decided to award Professor Mette Morsing the new Mistra Chair in Sustainable Markets.
LSE has appointed Dame Shirley Pearce as its next Chair of Court and Council, effective from January 2017.
The University of Chichester has appointed Professor Jane Longmore as Vice-Chancellor; she will take up her post from 2nd May 2017.
MOLA has announced the appointment of Janet Miller as their new Chief Executive.
The Royal College of Art has announced the appointment of Professor Paul Anderson as Dean of the School of Design.
London Metropolitan University has appointed a new Chief Operating Officer to lead its award-winning support services and spearhead a major transformation project.
Gordonstoun, in Moray has announced that experienced businesswoman Lisa Kerr will take up the role of Principal.
- Academic Medicine and Health Sciences
- Arts, Culture and Sport
- Chief Executive
- Global Chairs And Professors
- Global Development
- Health and Social Care
- Higher Education
- Higher Education and Research
- Industry Research and Development
- Philanthropy, Communications and Engagement
- Schools and Education Organisations
- Social Impact and Environment
- Vice Chancellor