Kensington Wade have announced the appointment of Mrs. Joanna Wallace as Headmistress from April 2017.
Sussex Partnership Foundation Trust has appointed Sam Allen as its new chief executive.
Professor Elizabeth Treasure has been appointed Vice-Chancellor of Aberystwyth University.
The Board of Harrow International School Hong Kong has announced the appointment of Ann Haydon as the School’s new Head from 1 August 2017.
Dr Jessica Gardner has been revealed as the new Librarian of Cambridge University Library - becoming the second female in the history of the institution to hold the role.
An academic leader with a global profile has been recruited by Monash University to the position of Provost and Senior Vice-President.
ArtsEd Principal Jane Harrison will be stepping down in July 2017 following eight successful years in post.
- Academic Medicine and Health Sciences
- Arts, Culture and Sport
- Chief Executive
- Global Chairs And Professors
- Global Development
- Health and Social Care
- Higher Education
- Higher Education and Research
- Industry Research and Development
- Philanthropy, Communications and Engagement
- Schools and Education Organisations
- Social Impact and Environment
- Vice Chancellor