The University has appointed Professor Colm Harmon as its first Vice-Principal Students, a post he will take up full-time in October 2019.
Professor Frances Corner OBE has been announced as the next Warden of Goldsmiths, University of London
Bringing more than 20 years’ experience leading educational institutions, Professor Corner joins Goldsmiths after serving as Head of London College of Fashion, part of University of the Arts London (UAL), where she has additionally served as Pro Vice-Chancellor for Digital.
The University of York has appointed Professor Charlie Jeffery CBE as its next Vice-Chancellor and President. Professor Jeffery will take up his new role on 1 September 2019.
- Academic Medicine and Health Sciences
- Arts, Culture and Sport
- Chief Executive
- Global Chairs And Professors
- Global Development
- Global Non-Profit
- Health and Social Care
- Higher Education
- Higher Education and Research
- Industry Research and Development
- Philanthropy, Communications and Engagement
- Schools and Education Organisations
- Vice Chancellor