Perrett Laver hosts informal network for aspiring and experienced BME leaders across academia and industry
Perrett Laver are delighted to be hosting the BME Leadership Network, and the first meet up will be at our office on March 27th 2019. This is a space to meet, discuss your career aspirations and challenges faced, as well as support your personal and professional development.
The Tate Americas Foundation—an independent charity that works to provide funding and acquisitions to the four-museum Tate network in England—has named Catherine Carver Dunn as its executive director, to begin later this month.
- Academic Medicine and Health Sciences
- Arts, Culture and Sport
- Chief Executive
- Global Chairs And Professors
- Global Development
- Global Non-Profit
- Health and Social Care
- Higher Education
- Higher Education and Research
- Industry Research and Development
- Philanthropy, Communications and Engagement
- Schools and Education Organisations
- Vice Chancellor